Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exclusive Game at Sheree Whitfield Fashion Show at the W Hotel

(Getting out of my Benz 550)

(Talking to Ryan before going inside)


(Me and Jazze Pha)

(Exclusive Game and Sheree)

(Group Shot)

(Exclusive Game talking to Lisa Wu Hartwell)


(Cymia and Exclusive Game)

I attended Sheree's fashion show at the W hotel near perimeter mall area. Sheree is a good friend of mine that I have known for a couple of years and have also styled her for many events. I also ran into a couple of old friends that I have not seen in a couple of years. Be on the lookout for the young girl named Cymia on the last picture. She is suppose to be the next Miley Cyrus! All the pics above I am wearing my Exclusive Game custom cashmere sweater with the military straps on the shoulder. You can order one too, just give a call!

No comments:

Post a Comment